Welcome to Apollo Global
Formed in 2007, Apollo Global, Inc's vision is to broaden student opportunity, grow the knowledge base of the communities it serves and advance the educational landscape worldwide. Today, the Apollo Global network includes:
- BPP, a leading provider of education and training to professionals in the legal and finance industries in the United Kingdom and Europe;
- Bridge School of Management, a flagship business school launched in India via a joint venture with HT Media Ltd.;
- Career Partner Group (CPG), Germany’s leading provider of private education and personnel development;
- FAEL, a provider of post-secondary education in Brazil;
- IACC, Chile’s first and only 100% online professional institute for working adults;
- Milpark Education, one of the first private providers of higher management education in South Africa;
- Open Colleges Australia, one of Australia's oldest and largest providers of distance learning academic programs;
- UNIACC, a leading arts and communications university in Chile;
- ULA, a renowned communications, business, and medical university in Mexico.
Apollo Global is a consolidated subsidiary of Apollo Education Group, Inc., Nasdaq: APOL.
Apollo Global institutions are committed to enhancing student learning through innovative, robust programs - with an emphasis on higher education and its resultant effect on the global economy.